Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Final Word

I'm closing up this math applications blog for now. I may come back to it at some point. I was writing this as a tie-in to my book. However, I've got another job now. Its a long story. I have had fun doing this, but its time has come. The past postings still exist, of course, and you can check out any of them for ideas regarding applications of mathematics. Even if a particular one is not exactly what you were looking for, it might cause you to think along the lines of something else that better suits your purpose.

And here is something kind of interesting. This happens to be my 99th posting. That made me think that maybe I needed to do a 100th. No, I'll think I'll leave it as it is because 99 represents the incompleteness that... OK, I've got nothing, but there is probably something profound in ending on 99. Maybe I'll figure that out and make it my 100th post some day.